CASE Assessments Offer Practice for State Tests:
Benchmark Assessments Prepare Students for Common Core
Teachers want and need immediate feedback on student skills to ensure that they are ready for testing. That's one of the benefits of CASE Assessments. Teachers can give the benchmark assessments and access student scores within 48 hours. Teachers can then identify individual student and classroom needs and reinforce or reteach skills to prepare students for state assessments based on Common Core/state standards.
CASE Assessments provides pre-made or custom benchmarks based on a district or school's needs. Benchmarks can be given at six or nine week intervals. Other features include:
- 60% of questions measure higher order thinking.
- Questions are tightly aligned with state standards (Common Core and other standards).
- Content vocabulary is appropriate for the subject/level.
- Tests are aligned to district guides or pacing guides recommended by CASE Assessments.
- Format and question stems mirror state tests.
Teacher FAQs Item Development Process
Common Core Standards
Content or Subjects
Length of Assessments
NC Practice Final Exam