CASE Benchmark Assessments
Teachers want and need immediate feedback on students’ skills to ensure that they are ready for testing. That’s one of the benefits of CASE Assessments. Teachers can give the benchmark assessments and access student scores within 48 hours. Teachers can then identify individual student and classroom needs and reinforce or reteach skills to prepare students for each state’s current standards or Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
Questions align to each state’s current standards or Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
Teachers and administrators who administer TE21’s CASE Assessments like the fact that our benchmark questions are designed to mirror state test questions and that CASE reports provide diagnostic data to target instruction.
Common Core benchmark assessments for grades kindergarten through high school are available for English Language Arts and Mathematics. CASE Assessments provides pre-made or custom benchmarks based on a district’s or school’s needs. Benchmarks can be given at six- or nine-week intervals. Other features include:
- 60% of questions measure higher order thinking.
- Questions are tightly aligned with state standards (Common Core and other standards).
- Content vocabulary is appropriate for the subject/level.
- Tests are aligned to district guides or pacing guides recommended by CASE Assessments.
- Format and question stems mirror state tests.
Teacher FAQs Item Development Process
Common Core Standards
Content or Subjects
Length of Assessments
NC Practice Final Exam